tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Dave <javao...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Programmic login to tomcat using username and password
Date Thu, 06 Sep 2007 04:55:27 GMT
I think this feature is very basic. Everything should have a programmatic way.

zhu quanxin <zhuquanxin@gmail.com> wrote:  hi,David,

My aim is that tomcat could authenticate users without promoting
any login form. I give out the userID and password in the servlet
code. when users navagate the servlet page, they would login to tomcat
as that userID identity.

Thanks a lot!
Zhu quanxin

2007/9/6, David Delbecq :