tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Dwayne <>
Subject Re: Tomcat memory issues
Date Thu, 06 Sep 2007 15:35:28 GMT
If you don't want to cache internally then you need a distributed caching
There is an open source solution from the guys at they call
Network Attached Memory.  Basically you can deploy a virtual heap against
disk and make your memory as big as you want.  They built all sorts of drop
in config modules already:

Hope this helps.

Go Open Source