tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "朱全鑫" <zhuquan...@gmail.com>
Subject Programmic login to tomcat using username and password
Date Wed, 05 Sep 2007 14:51:26 GMT
hi, everyone

  I meet a problem about programmic login. I setup a tomcat server,
and deploy two WAR files (applications) on it. One of the application
A is protected by server authentication, and the other application B
is not. I want to setup a scenario : when user navigates the
application B, he could  programmic login to tomcat using username and
password that is coded in the application of B, and then he
navigates the application A in the same browser, he never needs to
response the challenge promoted by application A.

  I would very appreciate if someone could help me.

Thanks

Zhu Quanxin