tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Clinton J. Totten" <cjtot...@vsticorp.com>
Subject Performing SSL on tomcat using the JAAS ream
Date Fri, 21 Sep 2007 16:44:07 GMT
I am getting a 401 error when trying to access my webapps deployed on
tomcat.  I configured the JAAS realm and connection properties according
to the tomcat documentation in the server.xml file.  In the web.xml file
the login-config auth method element is set to CLIENT-CERT with a realm
name of JAASRealm.  I placed the compiled classes for the login module,
principal and callback handlers under the tomcat/server/classes
directory and put the jaas config file in the conf directory.  Any help
would be appreciated.

Thanks!