tomcat-users mailing list archives

From <Gerhardus.Geldenh...@gta-travel.com>
Subject RE: 2 Tomcat instances
Date Mon, 17 Sep 2007 13:58:47 GMT
Hi Andrew,

I would suggest increasing log level for Tomcat, mod_jk and apache. Have
a look at catalina.out to see if it logged why your application crashed.
It would also help if you could define crash a bit more clearly, state
the exact behaviour. If the tomcat/java have not completely died you can
issue a kill -3 for the tomcat process to dump your applications status.

Regards