tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Sergey Livanov" <sergey.liva...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Quartz
Date Thu, 06 Sep 2007 13:54:59 GMT
this code works for me well

<bean id="job" class="org.springframework.scheduling.quartz.JobDetailBean">

<property name="jobClass">

<value>baseportal.com.portal.sheduler.SimpleJob</value>

</property>

</bean>

<bean id="job2" class="org.springframework.scheduling.quartz.JobDetailBean">

<property name="jobClass">

<value>baseportal.com.portal.sheduler.Simple2Job</value>

</property>

</bean>

<bean id="trigger" class="
org.springframework.scheduling.quartz.SimpleTriggerBean">

<property name="jobDetail">

<ref local="job2"/>

</property>

<property name="startDelay">

<value>1000</value>

</property>

<property name="repeatInterval">

<value>3000</value>

</property>

</bean>

<bean id="crontrigger" class="
org.springframework.scheduling.quartz.CronTriggerBean">

<property name="cronExpression">

<value>0/15 * 22 * * ?</value>

</property>

<property name="jobDetail">

<ref local="job"/>

</property>

</bean>

 <bean id="schedulerFactory" class="
org.springframework.scheduling.quartz.SchedulerFactoryBean">

<property name="triggers">

<list>

<ref local="crontrigger"/>

<ref local="trigger"/>