tomcat-users mailing list archives

From soulboy <gjpidg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat JNI Netbeans
Date Wed, 12 Sep 2007 01:02:46 GMT

Ok I worked out the problem what you need to do is create
$CATALINA_HOME/shared/lib directory then edit
$CATALINA_HOME/conf/catalina.properties and edit the shared.loader line so
that

shared.loader=$CATALINA_HOME/shared/lib

Seems like in tomcat 6 the $CATALINA_HOME/shared/lib was removed as well as
the shared loader line
in cataline.properties for some reason !

I dont know why this change was made but all the JNI documentation is now
out of date