tomcat-users mailing list archives

From remmons <>
Subject Re: Using HSQLDB for Authentication
Date Tue, 04 Sep 2007 14:11:08 GMT

Sorry, further testing showed that Tomcat was locating one of my databases,
but not the one I thought.  It was locating a database in
%CATALINA_HOME%/data.  So the database location and connectionURL which I
posted previously are not consistent.  Here is the corrected database

* Locate the HSQLDB database files in %CATALINA_HOME%/data

Here is the complete corrected Info:

* Locate hsqldb.jar in %CATALINA_HOME%/common/lib
* Locate the HSQLDB database files in %CATALINA_HOME%/data
* Use the following Realm element in server.xml:

      <Realm  className="org.apache.catalina.realm.JDBCRealm"
         connectionName="SA" connectionPassword=""
              userTable="USER" userNameCol="USERNAME" userCredCol="PASSWORD"
          userRoleTable="USER_ROLE" roleNameCol="ROLENAME" />

To start a new topic, e-mail:
To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message