tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Trumml <Martin.Trum...@systema.info>
Subject Use converter for bean property inside normal html tag
Date Mon, 03 Sep 2007 14:07:02 GMT

I'd like to use the DateTimeConverter inside the following tr tag (for the
bean property diagnoseDatum):

How can I achieve this? I've registered my own converter but it is only
applied if I use a jsf tag (e.g. h:outputText...)
<converter>
  <converter-for-class>java.util.Date</converter-for-class>
  <converter-class>
    at.co.systema.web.utils.jsf.component.CustomDateTimeConverter
  </converter-class>
</converter>