tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Mike Cronin" <mike.cro...@fax.com>
Subject RE: Please help...
Date Tue, 04 Sep 2007 21:04:21 GMT
Brian, Hassan and Charles; did I happen to mention that you guys ROCK! Your
nothing to do with the <Resource> element at all. It turns out that I had
referenced this resource within the wrong <Context> (the default <Context>
was actually being called). Silly mistake on my part, and it really helped
out immensely to have some knowledgeable guys around to bounce this one off
of.

Thanks again for responding!

Best regards,

Mike

Fax.com
"The New Way To Fax!"
www.fax.com

Confidential: This electronic message and all contents contain information
from Fax.com, Inc. which may be privileged, confidential or otherwise
protected from disclosure. The information is intended to be for the
addressee(s) only.  If you are not an addressee, any disclosure, copy,
distribution or use of the contents of this message is prohibited.  If you
have received this electronic message in error, please notify the sender by
reply e-mail and destroy the original message and all copies. Thank you.