tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Antonio Santana" <antonio.sant...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat IIS Redirector Issues with SSL and Query Strings
Date Mon, 06 Aug 2007 17:11:55 GMT
We figured out what the problem was.  IIS was not allowing any requests to
go through if the file extension was .jsp with a query string parameter.  We
basically had to add the .jsp extension to the IIS configuration as a
recognized file extension that would pass to the jakarta isap_redirector.
It's working fine now.

Thanks,

Antonio