tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Leif Neve <ln...@mail.nih.gov>
Subject no authentication with mod_jk-1.2.24
Date Thu, 02 Aug 2007 02:12:52 GMT
Hello,

I just upgraded from mod_jk-1.2.19 to 1.2.24 using the available Solaris
binary. I didn't change any of the configuration files in the process. But
now I can't access the Tomcat Manager via the connector since my browser
no longer prompts me for username/password information and so I get an
error code of 401. (Log:  "No body with status=401 for worker=ajp13") I
get prompted just fine if I go directly to Tomcat.  Also, other servlets
work fine via the connector. Thanks. -Leif Neve