tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "CHENG Jianhua" <Jianhua.Ch...@alcatel-sbell.com.cn>
Subject RE: Confusion about tomcat security bulletin
Date Wed, 01 Aug 2007 08:56:22 GMT
Rainer,

OK, I see now.

Thank you very much!

Best regards,
Cheng Jianhua

-----Original Message-----
From: Rainer Jung [mailto:rainer.jung@kippdata.de]
Sent: 2007年8月1日 16:35
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: Confusion about tomcat security bulletin

5.0.HEAD is the most actual, non-released version of the 5.0 code branch. So this means, the
problem will be fixed in any new 5.0 release.

Currently there are no plans do do a new 5.0 release. So if security is a real concern for
you, you should upgrade to at least 5.5 (which shouldn't be a big deal) or to 6.0.

If you can't upgrade and you must fix the issue, you will need to build from the source (which
is a little painful for TC 5.0).

Regards,

Rainer