tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Ryan Shelley <r...@12gaugemedia.com>
Subject Re: Prefix Paths on Servlets
Date Tue, 14 Aug 2007 16:30:32 GMT
My apologies, I replied to the wrong thread...

So I've been able to deploy the servlet and access it with the "/it"
prefix, however, I noticed that when I redeploy my war, my custom
it#idm.war context file is also removed.  Is there a way to keep that
transient between deployments?  Or package it with the war?