tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Caldarale, Charles R" <Chuck.Caldar...@unisys.com>
Subject RE: Concurrent threads per session (limit = 3 ?)
Date Tue, 14 Aug 2007 14:26:29 GMT
> From: Riechert, Andree [mailto:Andree.Riechert@dkib.com]
> Subject: Concurrent threads per session (limit = 3 ?)
>
> It seems to me that the tomcat (v 5.5) limits the number of
> threads per session to 3.

As David pointed out, it's not Tomcat imposing a limit - it's Firefox
complying with the recommended limit in the HTTP RFC.  If you want to
change it, the pertinent about:config tags are:

network.http.max-connections
network.http.max-connections-per-server
network.http.max-persistent-connections-per-proxy
network.http.max-persistent-connections-per-server
network.http.pipelining
network.http.pipelining.maxrequests
network.http.proxy.pipelining

 - Chuck