tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Asensio, Rodrigo" <rodrigo.asen...@gilbarco.com>
Subject load balancing
Date Mon, 20 Aug 2007 19:13:35 GMT
Hi, I'm planing to do load balancing on my 3 apache tomcat server.
Actually they are windows 2003, 5.5.23, ibm jdk 1.5.
I'm planing to put a linux in the front who balances the load for the 3
servers. I read about the issue and there are several solutions. This is
a small farm, maybe up to 10 servers in the very very future, will no
grow up more than that. Now, what do you recomend ? use a Apache mod_jk
in the front ? use the load balancer with a round robin rule ?

regards

Rodrigo Asensio
Fuel Management Services
Gilbarco Veeder Root