tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Andrew Hole" <andremailingl...@gmail.com>
Subject Real-Time Tracking and Tuning for Busy Tomcat Servers.
Date Tue, 21 Aug 2007 17:07:24 GMT
An amazing article of Real-Time Tracking and Tuning for Busy Tomcat Servers.

http://www.devx.com/Java/Article/32730/1954?pf=true

Could you help me to develop something equal if I have Context setuped like
the following:

<Context docBase="xxx reloadable="true" path="upg1out" >
<Resource name="ehr" auth="Container" type="
oracle.jdbc.pool.OracleDataSource"
factory="oracle.jdbc.pool.OracleDataSourceFactory"
driverClassName="oracle.jdbc.OracleDriver"
url="jdbc:oracle:thin:@1xxx" user="xxxr" password="xxx" />
<Manager className="org.apache.catalina.session.StandardManager"
maxActiveSessions="-1" maxInactiveInterval="1800" pathname=""
processExpiresFrequency="6" />
</Context>

Thanks a lot