tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Andrew Hole" <andremailingl...@gmail.com>
Subject Failed to connect to remote VM. Connection refused
Date Mon, 20 Aug 2007 17:21:29 GMT
I configure tomcat to debug remotly from Eclipse:

start "Configure Tomcat". Go to Java tab. add the following 2 lines.
-Xdebug
-Xrunjdwp:transport=dt_socket,address=8000,server=y,suspend=n
Then go to Startup tab and add the following two lines in the arguments
entry box.
jpda
start

Restarting tomcat I don't see no one log in catalina.out refering to JPDA!

I get the following error when I try to debug from eclipse:
Failed to connect to remote VM. Connection refused

Why?
Thanks a lot

Thanks a lot