tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Oscar Segarra Rey <osega...@gencat.net>
Subject Problem with catalina logging.
Date Mon, 27 Aug 2007 11:09:07 GMT
Hi,

I sent this post some hours ago. I have had some problems with registration and unregistration
and don't know how to check if this email has arribed to the list yet.

Sorry me if this is a duplicate:

Hi,

I have updated from Tomcat 5.5.21 to Tomcat 5.5.23 mantaining the server.xml file.

In our installation we have 4 nodes (W11,W12,W21,W22)

W11 and W12 make a cluster.

W21 and W22 make another cluster.

4 nodes have been upgraded to version 5.5.23.

After the installation I have realized that system does not log into the catalina log file
which is necessary to check correct session balance.

How can I fix it ?

Thanks a lot.

Oscar Segarra

Àrea de Tecnologies de la Informació i les Comunicacions

Departament de la Presidència Generalitat de Catalunya

C/ Sant Honorat, 1, 08002 - Barcelona

Tel. 934 02 48 34

email: osegarra@gencat.net