tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Len Popp" <len.p...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: APR Library with JBoss/Tomcat
Date Sun, 05 Aug 2007 21:51:36 GMT
As the log message says, what you need is the Apache Tomcat Native
library. (The APR is one part of that.)
The Tomcat docs have a page about this - for example,
http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-5.5-doc/apr.html for version 5.5.
That page points to a download page that has both source and compiled
binaries for Windows: http://tomcat.heanet.ie/native/
--
Len