tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Announce List?
Date Thu, 30 Aug 2007 12:42:52 GMT
Brian McArdle wrote:
> I was just wondering how much effort it would require to set up an announce
> list for Tomcat. I don't want the volume of user or dev, just notifications
> of updates or patches, new releases and such. An announce list is pretty
> standard for most open source projects, surely Tomcat is professional enough
> to have one?

Casting aspersions at the professionalism of the Tomcat project, and
by implication the Tomcat community (ie everyone on this list), isn't
the way to win friends and influence people. Neither is going to get
your question answered, at least not be me.

You might like to consider reposting your question in a friendlier tone.

Mark