tomcat-users mailing list archives

From David Smith <d...@cornell.edu>
Subject Re: Unable to get a basic install working...
Date Wed, 29 Aug 2007 14:57:21 GMT
One other thought and I don't know how possible this is but it's there
for your consideration.  Would you happen to have a connector defined
with the same port number as the shutdown port def.?  It wouldn't be
bound until tomcat starts and then either the shudown port or the
connector might bind first, denying the other.

--David