tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Roger Parkinson <ro...@senanque.co.nz>
Subject Re: tomcat hang/freeze under windows
Date Wed, 29 Aug 2007 10:40:46 GMT
Useful stuff, thanks. We don't use any filters in the app, but we do
have a db. I'll get them to check it out for deadlocks and get a stacktrace.
Still a puzzle why a little demo setup gives this and the live apps
don't. It will be interesting when we know.
Anyway, good general approach advice. Just what I asked for, thanks.