tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Peter Stavrinides <p.stavrini...@albourne.com>
Subject Re: JDBCRealm + Expired Passwords
Date Wed, 22 Aug 2007 09:03:14 GMT
I also didn't understand exactly what you mean, but 'JDBCRealm'... implies using a database,
so the simple way is to redirect and use a web form to change it, which is easy enough. If
you don't want to use a web form then its an entirely different story, I assume some sort
of extension or customization to Tomcat is required.

Peter