tomcat-users mailing list archives

From David Smith <>
Subject Re: Possible Tomcat + Javascript + Internet Explorer Problem
Date Mon, 20 Aug 2007 09:51:53 GMT
Check your page output -- are the <script >..</script> tags getting
collapsed to <script />?  If so, try to put a comment in between to see
if that helps prevent the collapse.  I remember having problems with
collapsing script tags that load javascript from a separate file.

redminator wrote:
> I have some javascript code that creates a slide menu. It works fine both in
> IE and Mozilla.
> But, when I integrate that code in a page which I open from tomcat, the code
> doesn't work anymore when I use IE. Still works fine with Mozila. I asked
> this question on a javascript forum and they suggested I ask on a tomcat
> forum.
> Any ideas?
> Thanks a lot.

To start a new topic, e-mail: