tomcat-users mailing list archives

From David Smith <d...@cornell.edu>
Subject Re: JDBC driver of class '' for connect URL 'null' in Tomcat 5.5.12
Date Thu, 16 Aug 2007 18:19:35 GMT
I see.  Some of the tomcat docs are probably out of date, depending on
someone pointing out the flaw or contributing updates.

Tomcat uses reflection to configure the pool using bean setter methods.
That makes the full set of attributes dependant on the implementation
used -- in this case DBCP.  If you'd like the full set of database pool
parameters available in the default tomcat db pool, just take a look at:

http://commons.apache.org/dbcp/api-1.2.2/org/apache/commons/dbcp/BasicDataSource.html

--David