tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Alexey Solofnenko <A.Solofne...@mdl.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat and path with pound sign (#) -> ClassNotFoundException
Date Thu, 09 Aug 2007 19:39:23 GMT
In ANT we are using our own URL encoding, because Java one does not
[always] work correctly in some cases. I guess it could be happening
here too (possibly when creating new URLClassLoaderes). Anyway, there
are Tomcat sources available. Feel free fixing them and submitting the
patch.

See
http://www.cenqua.com/fisheye/demo/browse/ant/src/main/org/apache/tools/ant/launch/Locator.java

.