tomcat-users mailing list archives

From David Smith <d...@cornell.edu>
Subject Re: Datasource Error
Date Wed, 08 Aug 2007 09:48:13 GMT
We still need to see these files (sanatized for passwords if any are
present):

$CATALINA_HOME/conf/server.xml
$CATALINA_HOME/conf/Catalina/localhost/[appName].xml
$CATALINA_HOME/webapps/[appName]/WEB-INF/web.xml

The problem is in one of these files.  No help can be offered until we
see these.

--David