tomcat-users mailing list archives

From David Smith <d...@cornell.edu>
Subject Re: Datasource Error
Date Tue, 07 Aug 2007 17:28:24 GMT
It would be great to see more info on your setup including

- Resource definition in server.xml
- ResourceLink definition in your context.xml
- resource-ref in web.xml
- the source code of where you are attempting to get a connection.

In short, this error is most likely cause because one or more of the
above is missing or misconfigured.  I'd review the JNDI and JDBC docs on
tomcat's website comparing what's there to your setup.

--David