tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Rainer Jung <rainer.j...@kippdata.de>
Subject Re: mod_jk seems to be giving up with no errors
Date Tue, 07 Aug 2007 08:23:21 GMT
Hi Charlie,

I don't know what your platform is.

Version 1.2.14 is pretty outdated, we are close to 1.2.25.

If it is urgent I would suggest you update to 1.2.23 (1.2.24 had to be
withdrawn), it it can wait a few days, you could also use 1.2.25 which
should be available in a few days.

Independant of the version, you should read about timeouts in the new
docs page

http://tomcat.apache.org/connectors-doc/generic_howto/timeouts.html

The problem you describe is not an FAQ or well-known problem. If you can
reproduce the problem so easily, you could enable mod_jk log level debug
(or even trace) so we can see, what the last actions of mod_jk were.
Please also use netstat, to look at your Apache-Tomcat connections
(nnumber and state).

Regards,

Rainer