tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Ron Wheeler <rwhee...@artifact-software.com>
Subject Re: APR Library with JBoss/Tomcat
Date Mon, 06 Aug 2007 03:14:44 GMT
Could someone post a bug against this.
The error message does not describe the problem appropriately and the
documentation does not clearly link to this "required" library.

This gets everyone the first time that Tomcat is installed and it takes
a long time to find the library required.

It never seems to get fixed even though it has been a problem for
several generations so far.

Ron