tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Rainer Jung <rainer.j...@kippdata.de>
Subject Re: [NOT SOLVED]Tomcat native library Not found in Solaris 9
Date Thu, 02 Aug 2007 09:19:57 GMT
Hi,

first of all: this is a gcc question. If you search for a high quality
answer, you should contact the gcc commmunity.

My personal way to do this (and there is definitely more than one wait
to do it):

export CC="gcc -specs=/path/to/my/specs"

Contents of file /path/to/my/specs:

*libgcc:
-lgcc -lgcc_eh

Now whenever you use a build system, that respects the CC env variable
(e.g. most configure based systems), libgcc should get compiled in
statically.

Regards,

Rainer