tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Rainer Jung <rainer.j...@kippdata.de>
Subject Re: Tomcat cluster serving ~50 lines of the page when a request hits a stopped webapp for the first time
Date Wed, 01 Aug 2007 16:04:31 GMT
hi Ben,

could you try the following patch for 1.2.24:

http://people.apache.org/~rjung/mod_jk-dev/patches/fail-on-status.patch

I guess you can build the module yourself (it's easy: configure
--with-apxs=PATHTOAPXS; make; make install). Now simply download the
source of 1.2.24 and use the patch command to add the above file as a
patch. Then build and retest. If you really can't build it yourself let
me know.

The patch is not well tested, don't go straight to production with it :)

Regards,

Rainer