tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Dwayne <dwayneindivid...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Clustering/Session Replication
Date Fri, 24 Aug 2007 15:31:57 GMT
There are some advantages and you can gain higher availability and therefore
improved performance from clustering a single machine.

In my little apps I use terracotta.  Open source Java clustering tool that
lets me acheive a pretty good distributed cache without manually rewriting
code to work with more than one JVM.  They have  thei great tool in the
management console that helps performance tuning.

check 'em out.  The download comes with examples that are actually fun to
play with. terracotta.org

Dwayne Individual