tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Adrian Sutton <adr...@symphonious.net>
Subject Re: Mathematical Editor for textarea in JSP page.
Date Mon, 06 Aug 2007 06:44:51 GMT
Hi Girish,
The company I work for creates a product called EditLive! which can
do this: http://www.ephox.com/products/editlive/ You can either use
it's standard symbol support or the integrated MathML editor. There
are a range of options to configure exactly what gets submitted back
to the server. It is pretty easy to integrate either via JavaScript
(recommended) or the provided taglib.

Regards,

Adrian Sutton
http://www.symphonious.net