tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Prasad, Rahul B (STSD)" <rahul.pra...@hp.com>
Subject Need info on IPv6 support for Tomcat in RHEL and SLES distros
Date Thu, 30 Aug 2007 05:05:35 GMT
Hi All,

I need information on whether IPv6 is supported on Tomcat for the
following distros:

Redhat Enterprise Edition Linux 4 (base version) (Tomcat 4.1)

Redhat Enterprise Edition Linux 5 (base version) (Tomcat 5.5)

SuSE Enterprise Linux Server 9 (base version)  -

SuSE Enterprise Linux Server 10 (base version) (Tomcat 5.0)

I am mailing this after searching through the Tomcat apache archives,
Red Hat docs, to no avail.  I would be glad if you could help me on
this.

Thanks in advance.

Rahul Prasad B
Hewlett Packard
Bangalore

"The ability to simplify means to eliminate the unnecessary so that the
necessary may speak." - Hans Hoffman