tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Mark Faircloth" <Mark.Faircl...@connaught.plc.uk>
Subject RE: How do I use tomcat5w.exe with a service name other than Tomcat5?
Date Thu, 02 Aug 2007 14:19:04 GMT
Ron,

You can create a shortcut and add //ES//Your_Tomcat_service  to the
Target.

Mark

-----Original Message-----
From: rmiller [mailto:ron.miller@cobancorporation.com]
Sent: 01 August 2007 19:40
To: users@tomcat.apache.org
Subject: How do I use tomcat5w.exe with a service name other than
Tomcat5?

I have multiple instances of Tomcat installed as services with different
service names. The tomcat5w.exe utility seems to work only with the
default
service name Tomcat5. I can't find any documentation on this utility.
How do
I pass another service name into the utility?

Thanks,
Ron

Connaught wins RoSPA Gold Award for fifth year running

Considerate Contractor Gold Award in 2006

Partnering Contractor of the Year Award in 2005

Please visit our website to see a full list of Connaught's Registered Companies www.connaught.plc.uk/Investors/Registered-Companies

Disclaimer:
and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination
contact the sender and delete this message.
Connaught plc, Head Office 01392 444546