tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Leon Rosenberg" <rosenberg.l...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Best practice application deployement
Date Tue, 07 Aug 2007 09:58:11 GMT
I concluded that from statements from Remy on different occasions;
Jason Brittain also mentions it in his new book, and finally our
production experience tells us that its better to. Unless you want
your server to be busy compiling jsps instead of serving requests some
time after start :-)

regards
Leon