tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Liang, Chong" <David.Li...@compuware.com>
Subject Tomcat6 and JVMTI Interface provided by SUN for Java profiler.
Date Thu, 02 Aug 2007 13:40:12 GMT
Hi there,

  I am working on a Java profiler using JVMTI interface provided by JDK
5 and above. I always get abnormal termination of tomcat 6 when stopping
it. I ran through DevStudio debugger and found the callback of
jvmtiEventVMDeath in JVMTI is never activated when shutting down tomcat
6 and a unhandled exception is caught. It doesn't happen on tomcat 5.5.

Thanks,
Chong

 <<abnormal.doc>>