tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Doo...@gmx.de
Subject Proxy Server
Date Tue, 14 Aug 2007 15:21:50 GMT
Hi,

I am using a Tomcat 5.5.9 server (only for development) on my local pc, within a company network
that is using a proxy server. Problem: My application does http requests to a server were
a proxy is required, as well as requests to an
IP adress were no proxy is required / allowed. I added these 2 lines to my catalina.properties
file:

http.proxyPort=<MYPROXY_PORT>
http.proxyHost= <MYPROXY_URL>

If I add these lines, the service that requires the proxy works, however the other service
does not work - and vice versa.

Is there a way to configure Tomcat so that I may use a proxy, but exlude certain URLS, just
like you can do in a browser?

Thanks in advance,

Marcus