tomcat-users mailing list archives

From <Gerhardus.Geldenh...@gta-travel.com>
Subject RE: apache getting in "sending reply" state when connecting to tomcat
Date Wed, 29 Aug 2007 13:39:31 GMT
Charles, when I say apache I mean httpd service.

There is 3 different servers mentioned.
* The httpd server that fronts the tomcat servers
* The tomcat servers that serves the application
* The httpd server, scaled down on the same physical machine as the
tomcat server which we use for basic monitoring and testing.

I hope that clears up any confusion.

Regards