tomcat-users mailing list archives

From <>
Subject RE: Load Balancing
Date Wed, 15 Aug 2007 14:32:49 GMT
Hi Dean,
Still no luck, the attachement I am seeing contains the following:
To start a new topic, e-mail:
To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:
Could you define "application functioning correctly" what are you
expecting to see and what is happening.

From: Dean Lonsdale []
Sent: 15 August 2007 15:29
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Load Balancing

	Resend of the last mail removing signature attachments,
	We have built a file to incorporate load
balancing however when we use this file it would appear that it prevents
the application from functioning correctly, please can anyone comment on
whether the load balancing parameters are set correctly.
	Many thanks

	Unless stated otherwise above:
	IBM United Kingdom Limited - Registered in England and Wales
with number 741598.
	Registered office: PO Box 41, North Harbour, Portsmouth,
Hampshire PO6 3AU

For more information please visit