tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Gerhardus.Geldenh...@gta-travel.com
Subject RE: Best practice application deployement
Date Tue, 07 Aug 2007 09:06:09 GMT
Hi Leon,

Out of curiosity do you know why a webapp folder is better or recommended as
opposed to using a war file. To be honest I have no idea what the difference
is. I am immerging myself in the tomcat world but there is a lot to learn.
Could you provide a link that substantiate this recommendation of not using
war files?

Regards