tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Alberto Pedrera <>
Subject Problem with Tomcat memory and poi library
Date Tue, 28 Aug 2007 08:23:32 GMT

Sorry by my poor level of English.
I have an application J2EE that uses the libs toi and tomcat 5. It uses a
great amount of data. When I create a file excel the amount of memory that
uses tomcat increases and this memory is never liberate.
I have closed the connections with the data base, I have invoked to the
garbage collector, I have read the solutions of this page but nothing works.

Somebody can help me???
If somebody is able to solve it, he is invited Spain

Best regards.
Thank you.

To start a new topic, e-mail:
To unsubscribe, e-mail: