tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Hernâni Henrique Ramos Cerqueira <hrcerque...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Open a session based on the session id
Date Fri, 24 Aug 2007 15:29:53 GMT
Thanks, I always tough that with ajax requests cookies were not sended.
This is my first application that mixes ajax requests and session
tracking, and becaus I was not able to read session info, I immediately
assumed that (and i think i had read that somewhere). But the problem
was with the info... My bad, but thanks anyway.

Cheers,
Hernâni