tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Eric B." <ebe...@hotmail.com>
Subject Problem with uriworkermap.properties
Date Thu, 12 Jul 2007 03:23:07 GMT
Hi,

I'm running IIS with tomcat 5.5 and have the latest isapi_redirect.dll
(1.2.23) installed and running.
The basic functionality is working well, but I am having trouble with
getting exclusion rules to work properly.

I have the following in uriworkermap.properties:
/*=worker
!/*.htm=worker
!/private/*=worker

The following happens:
All *.htm files (no matter what path) are served up by IIS and not Tomcat
All other files are served by Tomcat
All files in /private/* are also served by Tomcat

I would have expected that the last exclusion (!/private/*) would mean that
the connector would ignore any requests to the /private/ path.

Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks for any help!  And if I am asking in the wrong group / list, please
let me know where I should direct my question.

Thanks,

Eric