tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Varuna Seneviratna" <varunasenevira...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to do this
Date Thu, 26 Jul 2007 19:48:22 GMT
Hi Greger would you please elaborate on this I can't understand anything of
this verifying process please explain from the tiniest detail to the end
including how this verification helps to ensure the integrity of the
downloaded files and also what is the logic behind this method of
verification which makes it posible to use as a means of verifying the
integrity
                               Thanks Varuna