tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Bruno Simioni" <brunosimi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: anybody has javascript code example for using tomcat comet ?
Date Thu, 05 Jul 2007 13:14:39 GMT
Hey, Szabolcs.

I'm looking for things about AIO Tomcat, using Comet technology, but I
didn't get anything yet.

I have already sent an email to tomcat users list, but no one answer.

If you found something, please retrieve me. I'm trying to discover how an
client can acess the manager of events on server, then, I would be able to
implement my that on my job.

Thanks,

Bruno Simioni.

--