tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Edward Mckee <edmc...@mac.com>
Subject Images in ROOT/images are not found
Date Wed, 25 Jul 2007 19:46:23 GMT
When I try to load images in ROOT/images I get a "requested resource
(/images/submit.jpg) is not available." error
If I move this image to ROOT/image it works.

The the file is in the images directory webapps directory is webapps/
ROOT/images/submit.jpg

The file is in the images and image directory.
ROOT/images/submit.jpg
ROOT/image/submit.jpg

(Does Not Works) http://76.79.2.227:8080/images/submit.jpg
(Works) http://76.79.2.227:8080/image/submit.jpg

I've verified that the images file works in other application
directories.  i.e. http://76.79.2.227:8080/admin/images/submit.jpg.
I looked in the web.xml files to see if there was any mapping related
to /images but couldn't find anything.