tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Nelson, Tracy M." <Tracy.Nel...@nelnet.net>
Subject RE: problem I don't know how to summarize for this subject line
Date Thu, 12 Jul 2007 18:50:12 GMT

appreciated.

Ask the other developer for a copy of his /etc/hosts file.  He may have
an entry for 'mydomain.org' or something that causes his references to
succeed.  Maybe it's misspelled in both his hosts file and his code, so
it works OK on his box.
The information contained in this message is confidential
proprietary property of Nelnet, Inc. and its affiliated
companies (Nelnet) and is intended for the recipient only.
Any reproduction, forwarding, or copying without the express
permission of Nelnet is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this communication in error, please notify us
immediately by replying to this e-mail.